Persons with reduced mobility
If you use a wheelchair, have a baby in a pushchair or have difficulty walking, various options are at your disposal for an optimal comfort of visit.
- At the reception, a wheelchair is lent on request, as well as cane seats.
- Accessible toilets are available to visitors, between the two yards.
- A reserved parking space is located less than 30 metres from the Information Point, place des portes.
- The path around the Chartreuse is laid out to facilitate traffic.
- The Information Point is fully accessible to people in wheelchairs.
- The tour is accessible, with the exception of the mediaeval church.
Fitted with a tactile model, the Chartreuse offers a discovery visit adapted to the visually impaired, on request.
Several guides are trained to welcome people with mental disabilities. Some of our activities can be adapted on request.